Thursday, April 14, 2011

An Introduction of Sorts

Hello!

I'm Heather, a twenty-something Youth Services Librarian from somewhere in the Midwest.  I've been blogging for many, many moons, and about five or so years ago, I decided that I wanted to create a book blog...yes, I'm just getting around to it now.  Ah, the joys of procrastination.

I haven't quite decided everything that this blog will consist of, but I know for sure that there will be book reviews...lots and lots of book reviews.  I may also compile some bibliographies, read alikes, and other random lists, as I'm asked for them quite often, and believe it or not, making lists is quite fun for me.

Aside from reading and drinking way too much coffee, I enjoy writing, listening to music, telling super lame jokes, and wandering around aimlessly.

I guess that about covers it.  I'll post some reviews soon, so stay tuned!

9 comments:

  1. Hey, Hey, Hey, you should follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making lists too, in case you couldn't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read your reviews.

    Just wanted to let you know I got into the University of Pittsburgh! Hopefully it pays off. :)

    ReplyDelete